I literally bathed myself in 100 spf uva/uv sunscreen hours before I even went on the beach and I STILL burnt to a crisp :’(
- ADAM ANT (TWICE)
- Depeche Mode
- SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY
- The Goo Goo Dolls
- Black Sabbath
LIVE IN CONCERT!!!!!
Now all I need is a Bowie Tour to utterly complete my life lol
Maybe a Billy Idol, monkees, or the turtles concert thrown in there even though there aren’t any good seats left and i’m practically broke lol xD
I’m literally in disbelief all my favorite classic rock bands are touring again. I might cry a little.
No I’m not done fangirling
This is the best year of my life ermahgerd
and I don’t know if I’ll survive it lol xD
August 8 & 9th come sooner please!!
OHMYGOD brb dying and fangirling. or fangirling till I die whichever comes first.
So I just noticed that alot of the people I follow or my followers are all coming to my hometown Orlando o.O
Weird lol Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one whos not a tourist in my own town haha
Since everyone is coming here we should all just meet up in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and share our tumblr fangirl feels over butterbeers? lol jk xD
Besides Backbooth & Ibar?
On the very first day of early voting too. I’ve literally been waiting my whole life, 20 years ,for this moment. The day I turned 18 I registered to vote. I voted in the senate and local elections, but not presidential till now!
Even before I was able to vote I’ve always been very activist and politically active. It’s a lifelong passion for me. I’ve always been very aware and kept track of debates and everything. One of the clearest memories I have as a toddler is my dad taking me to vote with him and wanting to vote, he let me fill in one of the dots lol. I’ve been doing anti-war protest peace marches since the age of 14 and occupy movements, very John Lennon/ghandi of me lol .You name it I’ve probably done it. So this is a huge deal for me.
I feel so happy, excited, proud & accomplished.
Women haven’t even been able to vote for 100 years yet! && I just found out that in Florida the 19th Amendment wasn’t even technically ratified in the state till 1969, so technically if you are a fellow lady in Florida we haven’t even legally been able to vote for 50 years yet. Crazy. I’m not taking that for granted at all.
I love making my suffragette ladies proud! :D
I can’t wait to see everyone’s face as I strut dandyily through Citywalk going to the Hard Rock for the Adam Ant concert in FULL Adam Ant costume regalia lol xD
Everyone will be like:
&& I’ll be like:
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!!
I’m so happy & excited! this is absolutely amazing.
I’m kind of fangirling right now
I’m drawing him a portrait of Bo :) hopefully I’ll get to give it to him in person. We’ll see. Either way I get to see Obama in person! :D
I absolutely love him and everything he has done. He has directly helped my life and millions of others and is taking this country in the right direction. If nothing else I’d love to thank him.
PS this is the first year I get to officially vote in a Presidential election! HELL YEAH. I couldn’t vote for him last time but I’m making up for it this year yay! :D
- Weather forecast: 64 degrees with sunshine.
- English Person: Quick let's get the BBQ, paddling pool and deck chairs out, let me go get my shorts and flip flops oh and don't forget the sun tan cream factor 50.
- WELSH PERSON: What is this strange, bright light? Oh my God, get inside children, get inside, it could be dangerous, have we got anything to protect ourselves, no, only raincoats, oh help, what's this odd feeling, I'm not cold, it must be what we've read about... warmth.
- SCOTTISH PERSON: WIT THE FUCK IS THAT
- Texas Person: Oh God. OH GOD. WHERE DID THE WARMTH GO? JESUS SAVE US ALL. HURRY TO CHURCH AND PRAY, CHILDREN, PRAY THAT THIS FROZEN LANDSCAPE SOON THAWS.
- Florida Person: It's such a nice day outside today. Maybe...whaT THE FUCK WHY IS IT SO DAMN COLD. TIME TO BREAK OUT THE JACKETS, SCARFS, UGGS, PANTS, AND MY HAT. JESUS CHRIST WHAT--FUCK IT'S RAINING.
- Tumblr Person: Nice day for blogging.